How to reset iCloud password on Apple devices?
Forgot your Apple ID or iCloud Password?
If you can’t remember your password dont worry We are here to help, Simply follow these steps on any apple or windows computer: –
1. Open Google chrome(or any browser you prefer like Internet explorer or EDGE) – Visit website iforgot.apple.com
2. Enter your existed Apple ID email address.
3. Click on Continue ( You should see the two options)
4. Choose I need to reset my password and click continue
5. Choose one of the options (How you would like to reset the password – Get an email(Easier way) or answer the security questions)
6. You should have received an email from Apple with the title how to reset your Apple ID password
7. Click on Reset now
8. Enter your new password & confirm it again and click on Reset password
9. All Done (Your password should be changed to new password)
Little More: What is iCloud Account or Apple ID?
You will need apple id to setup When you buy any new apple device – so you can manage or download Apps (Appstore) in your apple devices mainly on iPhone or iPad.
If you have any questions about recovering your Apple ID or setting a new password if you have forgotten, Talk to one of our Apple Expert