How to reset or change your password in windows 10
Want to change your password on windows 10?
If you find difficulty typing a long password which was accidentally set and would like to reset it now. We are here to help, Simply follow these steps on windows computer: –
1. Click on start button at the bottom left of your computer screen.
2. Click settings from the list to the left (Normally second round icon)
3. From the dialogue box – choose accounts tab( your accounts, email, sync, work, family)
4. Click on sign in options from left list
5. Choose one of the options (How you would like to reset the password or change the password)
6. You would need to have the old password to change it to new password ( more options you could add pin to make easier sign in)
If you have any questions about recovering your Apple ID or setting a new password if you have forgotten, Talk to one of our Apple Expert